Nuffnang Ads, click it for more information

Sunday, May 29, 2011

yea. Its from Bali ❤

since I seldom back home, but only back while sem break..
my mom pass this all thing to my cousin who are coming kampar..
yea. I get it. I get it. heehee..
thnx you so much.. my lovely brother =]

1st : the beach style dress.
I don't know when I can wear it.. seriously, I look like a 小女孩 when I wear this, but my house-mate said it look nice. lolx

next is the Indian style scarf.. have fun with this.
omg.. it look so indian style when I wear it. lolx


the Indian girl.. look like I'm wearing dress right XD


the Bali style beg. It look so BALI.. lolx


last.. my friend say it look like "kakak pant" (maid) !!!
speechless.... ! ! ! ! !
okay.. have to stop playing around and back to my assignment ler =(

1 comment: