Nuffnang Ads, click it for more information

Sunday, May 29, 2011

up and down ; in and out

28/5/2011
awake in the early morning and without any tired feeling even I late to sleep. Its because of something!!! guess wht.. I get my DSLR.. =]
I was travel around Ipoh, go in lots of shop and do some research and survey on it. It was super duper tired.. people ask me why not you back to KL and buy, it will be more cheaper. yes I know, but I think its just same after plus the petro fees, tol fees and time... maybe thats other reason that I felt lazy to drive back. lolx.. by the way of searching.. luckily meet a Ipoh's friend at Jusco. He draw a "map" of the place that I planned to go. after all.. I found the cheapest price of the model I want from the rest. The boss was so kind and his friend that who are interested on photography teach me lots of the technique of using DSLR. anyway, he is so funny and nice.. wow..it was 6pm when I step out the shop, one word = tired!!!! but with happy mood =]
can't be deny that, I got a group of friends/house-mate that who treat me so nice. They just like my another family here. They accommodate me every time, support me, stand with me, take care me and always awake me up if I got morning class. hahax.. cause I always slept over. xiixii..

well.. after a nap and dinner. a call from mom makes me so down and down. heart-beat go fast, a sour feel from the heart, and the tears drop. hopefully my grandpa will recover and get well soon. I can't continue to do my homework and keep on worrying.. and trying to do some thing to disperse my attention. hate that I'm far away from home. ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment