Nuffnang Ads, click it for more information

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

the habit.

24/5/2011
A dark. grey. down. day. I have to move on right?? I hate the character of me in this world. I felt tired. unhappy. sick. down. helpless. noob. stupid. I am nothing seriously. I have been a slacker from sem start till now. A part time student but full time slacker. so worst so worst so worst, yes I am. today the "joke" you guys talk to me by kidding way was make me felt shame!! dislike. hate. sad. I lost my ear, eye, hand, heart and brain. where you guys going? can you guys comes back to me. I miss you, I need you, I want you. =[
I don't mind anyone that who hate me, dislike me, I don't care right... is just because I hate and dislike myself also. whatever is it.
My "SRP's goal" ... it sound far away from me. how can I concentrate in what I have to.. messy!! messy!! messy!! now my name call Messy Lim!!!
today.. I get back the habit I have done by last time. is that the habit can remove everything in my mind, I don't know, just fuck the rest.

1 comment: