Nuffnang Ads, click it for more information

Thursday, May 26, 2011

looking for the rainbow.. =]


26/5/2011
after raining in sunny day, there maybe will comes out rainbow. yea, I believe that the greater day is coming to me so. 1st time crying at college, it sound stupid. luckily there was no-body there. can't believe that what I had done that day. almost forgot whats going on to me just know that my sound so loudly.. thnx god.. hahax.. decompression.?? I think so. shit me.lolx.. "you".. I won't blame you or hate you, cause I know you will make me stronger and stronger.. and feels thankful to my princess Khuan. love you. muackx
=]
so.. bernice!! must do the best and don't be afraid!! stay strong.
today.. after class I met two cute friends while on the way walking back my hostel. so we having our brunch together with my another house-mate. we talk lots Lots and LOTS.. hey! guess what?! guys also like to gossip..lolx.. nice talk with them, so looking for next gather with them =]

next.. part time job again. Did you know every time when you come and visit me, chit chatting with me even just for awhile, I always felt excited and you re-changed my energy while I was working. "like the way you are" you always do some thing that warmed me even it just a small stuff or thing. princess Kong. miss you. muackx

my prince Kuek, you always the one who willing to help me, listen to me, take care to me. so glad that got you in my life. you guide me, support me, teach me, scold me, lend your hand to me and even sharing with me. you always my super buddy!! always support you.

for my superman lua. you.. I learn lots from you. you done everything that for me, spend your time with me, share lots of thing to me, help me all the time when I'm helpless. etc. one word - superman. thnx of step in my life. you colored one part of my life

another two adorable people recently appear in my life that always help me and take care to me even we just know each other for 2 weeks. yes, Cameron Highland guys. my new house-mate and they really nice and cute in their own way. thnx lots waymon and loong zai

my loving brother. you and dad are same. what you do for me and care to me I can felt it. even I always do some thing that make you worry and angry (maybe), but you still love me in your way and never give up toward me. I love you guys so much and I know both of you do the same. both of you are my KING. King Lim No.1 and No.2
and of course I love the super women in my life that who call Queen Goh.

argh... lots of name list comes out in my brain now..
a.wei - j.wen - x.tian - wei loon - ys.woon - dev - and blur blur blur... it really can be A to Z. thanks everyone that who step in my life. you (everyone) make my day =]

1 comment: