Nuffnang Ads, click it for more information

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

a day with dslr



30/5/2011
A TIRED day!!! after class.. after reach hostel.. after close the door. automatic fall sleep. totally forgot how I fall sleep... just realize that it was 9pm after I awoke. wow..I was late!! change clothes, wash face, take my laptop and straight away went to assignment meeting.. luckily others also same as me. hungry.. tired.. hot.. sleepy.. and messy (cause haven't bath yet) after finish everything, it was 1am some thing.. and tomorrow 9am class.. gosh...
word for today : responsible.

back to hostel.. hmm.. my supper is waiting for me. xiixii.. It is from John's mummy and steamed by Richard.. "hostel sweet hostel"


guess what.. this was my appetizer from "chef kuek".. lolx
forgot what it name already.. but it is something like prawn soup..
not bad.. =]

look nice and taste nice.

hahax.. this soya bean is curi back 1..
anyway.. thnx Daven. XD

I think I'm going become super fat in my future days as I always have my late dinner and supper with burger, mamak, soup, cold drink and blur blur blur....


sleep time =]

2 comments: