Nuffnang Ads, click it for more information

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

color.. color.. and color!!!



***I love BLUE color start from my primary school...
always think that, BLUE is the color which give me inspiration
BLUE is *sincerity *spirituality *relax *natural *royal
and the most important is SMART!!!

BLUE is No.1 !!!

But recently I found that,
Another color that which I used it very much!!!
for sure it's not BLUE
It is a warm color that everyday we must "meet"...
It means *cheerful *optimism *creative *energy
YES! it is color of sunshine.

:Am'I love yellow? " erm..I think no..."

But there was a thing that can't be deny.
When i wears any thing that yellow in color,
I will go lucky on that day..
So can I say it is my lucky color?

Happy go lucky!!!

YEAH!!!
I like YEllow!!!
but how about blue??!! T_T
..................................
............................

Don't worry...
I like yellow BUT I love blue! xoxo

wee~~~ ^^v






❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
BUT where is my blue color images??!!





No comments:

Post a Comment