Nuffnang Ads, click it for more information

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Part time Job

Job Job Job.
=
Fun Fun Fun.

There were 3 Jobs in my life so far..
learned lots, appreciate the chance been given by my friends..
Three of the job was out of my plan and also my expectation..
I do enjoy the working time even it's bit tired, and rushing all the way..

for the 1st part time job in my life, It is being a boutique shop worker.
It's a good experience as well, working there with my classmate.
after clean up the shop, check store, It's time for us to play around, chit chatting..etc
but now we were not that close as last time, I am quite miss the moment all we spent through.
anyhow.. no matter what happened,
at least it been a sweet memory as part of my mind that in my study life.
*memory*
  
yea.. come to the 2nd job, It is being a promoter for the new product launch.
I need to wear like a nurse, stand for 10hours long by the way intro the product.
working with my partner, xiao wei. which a funny girl who like movie lots.
1st day, there was an uncle, I guess he was around 70 years old.
he come to me and asking for more information,
after explain to him, he told me that,
:"hold on ya, I am waiting my women coming"/ 偶阁女人
*it's in Cantonese actually*
the way he voice out is kind of confident with smiling face..
my heart was melting at the moment. maybe others might think it is nothing.
but if you was in the situation, you can even felt the love they having..
It's kind of confirm, kind of love, kind of proud. sweet dou...
during the working days, I was staying my classmate's sweet home.
I like the feeling of home, no matter it is mine or not. It just simply warm me.
my friend and her brother fetch me to work and also back home after work.
arw...the feeling of waiting people coming fetch me is so lovely and happy.
I do enjoy with her family in the weekend, we travel around, eat lots..
besides, I do having a women talk with a gang of cute auntie.my friend.
plus a little chubby boy_ah bii
even I was exhausted but I still join them for 3rd round..
*crazy*
 two words - LOVELY  。JOYFUL

*the center one was our customer* lol



one week after that, my ex house-mate was asking me to join her to working at IT fair.
umm... It's quite interest me, plus it is a camera company.
yawn.. I am INTERESTED -- LOL
I rejected another job invite, and join her.
CANON - Delighting you always
IT fair was 3days event located at IPOH Stadium.
working for camera company, of course I learn lots as well.
they sell compact camera, digital, SLR, video cam, lens...etc
there are Nikon, Olympus, Canon, Fujifilm, Sony...etc
I have to memorize down all different price from different model and different brand.
besides that, what function of each camera, what specialized on it. how to function it..etc
before working, I note down all the details, 1st time so hardworking for job. lol
1st day I still confuse and keep refer to the paper I prepared. It two pages full @@
 after half day time, I can even memorize down 3/4,
so proud of it. final exam can as this jau awesome. zz
my colleague is from Penang, they were total in 5 persons.
some still studying as us, and one of the guy was having 4.0 in USM somemore.
seriously have to "face wall and think twice" (面壁思过)
other than that, there was me, my friend and her classmate.
the working time was so relax and happy.
We do serious and hardworking when serving customer.
but We also play hard when there are no customer.
after that, I miss them actually.
*funny apps by Ipad*

Bernice-Janessa-Vivian-Bee Kuan

LOL

after work, 3 gals were super excited cause is time to MEAL
we reached ipoh tong sui gai, and ordered lots of food..
at the end we can't finish it @@ hahaha.
phew... once we reach my friend's home.
3 of us lying on the bed with air-condition room.
and - FACEBOOK
friend's mom keep come in and ask us to bath..
we just like, alright..going geh lar.. more awhile and awhile...haha
auntie is a kind person who very IN plus open mind.
she keep ask me add her in facebook when my friend not with me.
she is funny sometime, just like my mom.. lovely women again =)
everytime when I done my bath, I straight away sleep die like a pig.
as I always the last one to bath, and they actually waiting me for chat around.
but I always spoil their plan, no matter how they stop me to my sleeping way.
due to extremely exhausted I seriously can't feel anything but sleep.hahaha
-home sweet home-
I don't feel like to leave the house when it's time to back kampar.

*lazy cat after work, edited by Vivian. CUTEzzz*
credit to sweetie Lai

No comments:

Post a Comment