Nuffnang Ads, click it for more information

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Holidaysss

dad: Mong~~ why the car so dirty!!!
me: keep raining mah, is like that geh lor..
dad: you never wash???
me: 2 months lo..xiixii
dad:!@#$%^& ... go wash car then..
me: okay.. later laa~~

******after 2 days******

grandpa: why so free don't want wash car?
me: going geh lar.. more awhile sin..
dad: you haven't wash car ar??!!
me: waiting my mood of washing car comes to me 1st, very tired ar..
dad: okay, don't want wash then next time can't drive!!
me: aiyor.. this few days not free mah.. go now go now..sigh~~




wash car is a freaking TIRED job for me, but I do enjoy with it =)
If washing car can let me slim down as lose atleast 2kg once I washed one car..
I really don't mind to wash 3 cars in a day..sigh...

3 comments: