Nuffnang Ads, click it for more information

Monday, April 11, 2011

exam = war

yea. Final exam was passed by today.
It is a kind of release!!
It is a kind of relax!!
and the most important is ... ..
there is a way that goes to HOLIDAYS!!! =)
but the impact of this war was so cruel..
I will show it with the picture that without any covering.
the terrible dark circle is so COOL!! ==''
better don't get shock..wakaka..
the sleep time was turn around and around..
either 12am to sleep or 7am on bed..lolx

*just ignore it if you felt ugly*


anyway.. It's OVER and over..yea ^^
I will turn on my healthy "light" again..

AND I AM COMING HOME

I will going to Hong Kong for travel soon.
I do excited on it. xp
go for 1 week, I just can't wait for it..
I think I gonna spend lots in this trip..
again next coming semester have to get a DSLR as well..
it is for my course's uses..
just hope I can get some part time job in this sem break,
and get to cover my wallet's "lubang"..lolx

Hapi Holidays

2 comments: