Nuffnang Ads, click it for more information

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

♥ cny ♥

Happy Chinese New Year
Gong Xi Fa Cai



what will you done in your Chinese new year holidays?? my holidays is all about eat, sleep, play, accompany my parent, work, travel, shopsss and so on. one day 24hour is just not enough for me. haha.. no enough time for me to rest so. I tot in this 3 week sem break holidays I can sleep more and reduce my super dark circle. I think my dark circle was become more and more serious already. hahax.. whatever la, atleast I'm enjoy in my life. I love my home so much, my bed is the most. hope can sleep at home every single day.

My CNY is full of joyful I think. I get lots ang pau, I had won and lose when gamble or mahjung, I ate lots of meal, junk food and soft drink, I watched movie with my family and friends, I went shopping again, I gather with my buddy and sister, I sang K with my loving family and sista and travel here and there. I love my holidays so much. wahaha.. but time just pass through so fast..

The topic of me in my Chinese new year was -

: 1.you look fat already, you look so "circle". ( fat)
: 2.you got boy friend or not, show me photo. (partner)
: 3.you still study ar? what course you take, when graduate. (study/life)

This three topic was not change by every year. The same question I just don't know why people can keep repeat ask and discuss on it. but it is quite funny when you looking at their face expression and discuss this and that at a corner. ♥ like my cny like this.

This CNY my sister and brother were bring each of their partner back home and meet my family. The question start on me again. sigh.. people don't believe me don't have bf and keep ask me bring back. omg. I tell my dad is that I can get one more ang pau if I said I got bf.haha.. silent ~~ the topic was end ♥ next day the question was asked again by my other relative.. phew~~~

I like to chit chat with my group, we talk about gossip, future, partner, family, fashion, and even car we also can discuss until very high.haha. That day John and Alice ask me, when do you think you wanna get marry?? I was shock that when I think of this question, because I was 20years old, goshh... I am getting older. Then I answer them:" 26 to 30 like that gua but now still single maybe after 30 also haven"t get marry, haha." we keep laugh at there. We just discuss that who around us that they already get marry early can retire early and enjoy their life with their family early and yet who late marry have to work until they become older. haha.. this funny and stupid topic make us laugh and laugh. Next will be.. who in our group will be the 1st get marry. wahaha.. jeanie??? nicole??? maybe is Alice. who know.hahaha


♥ I am enjoy laughing with those cutie.
they are simple and funny
♥ cny like this.
♥ cuties posing
cute and look great. :)

♥ seven of us
we grew up together from baby till now
normally people call us "七龙珠" wahaha..

♥ sister with her "ah bii", pretty and handsome at the middle, brother with her "ling ling"
all about

♥ we sending the wish to the sky
hope our dream come true. :)

♥ lighting the candle
light up my wish and life. ^^

♥ gather at Jeanie's house and her daddy

♥ The dangerous driver stop at the middle of road in-order to take photo with them
movie day with Darren, Alice and Winson (not in photo).


♥ handsome with pretties
ps: we need a real and good peach blossom. plss. ^^











1 comment: