Nuffnang Ads, click it for more information

Monday, February 28, 2011

clean it out!!!

ya. time to clean it out. haha.
as people say, "have no ugly girl in this world, only lazy girl will be there."
every time I went to facial wash and do facial, those people always will ask me:
"how old you are?"
(they doesn't know that they ask before actually><)
I answer them the actual number lo.
then the same emotion, and word will come out from their mouth.
"aiyor.. your face look older than your actual years old, you must take care on it. you still young, if not later when you get older you jau cham geh la. your dark circle so terrible, don't always play pc... blur blur blur... .. ... .. ."
gosh.. don't know this is their type on sale product or what.
always hurt me like this. isk. ok ok, I am mature lo then..hahax

ok la. I want be responsible to myself.
take care on my skin. apa excuse ni, responsible pulak. hahax

1. sleep early
2. drink more water
3. less online
4. use skin protector
5. hardworking do mask
6. do more exercise

how many I can do.. hmm.. no more excuse. do it do it. hahax
I don't know do exercise got help for skin or not la, but at least it is healthy mah...
so consider la, the task one - sleep early.. well I will try my best..wahaha
that means can't go mahjung le lo,
never mine la, count it as save money plan lo.
task three - less online. this one can gehhh........
hahax. listen song can le gua. ok la.
next.
do mask. haha. this one easy job la.

share my hardworking work. even it is ugly and look yucky.


black color mask. yuckS!

ok.. keep it up.




1 comment: