Nuffnang Ads, click it for more information

Thursday, December 9, 2010

raining morning


yeah.. I felt so so so freshing this morning, the air is so fresh..hmm.. like the smell like the feel..
It was a raining morning, the air at the high area is super good. tik tok tik tok..
the sound of rain drop down is just like giving me a wishes, It telling me that a brand new day is coming, and today will be a great day than tomorrow. after rain there will be a wonderful rainbow comes out with the sun shine. yea, I want get my happy life back. I will cherish any time that I used to go thought in every single day. I have a nice sleeping time yesterday, no nightmare, no headache, no cough, no cold and there were someone beside me. thank my cutie.


❤♫✔♦の★ rainbow ❤♫✔♦の★



No comments:

Post a Comment