Nuffnang Ads, click it for more information

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

mono-day

awake in the morn. it's kind of bored. 
don't feels like to log in facebook as usual.. lay on the bed.. 
8am... 9am.. 10am... till noon... 
alright, room started get warm..gonna wake up from the bed..swt..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nothing to do today.
went to sister room, checking desktop document...
hmm.... I found "them"
it's my secondary school life..
how colorful it's.

------flash back------

during form 5 - the short hair girl was me




the 1st expression come to mind was..wow.. I had been little gal before.

NEXT

my classmate. the trip. 








Coming On will be the SPORT DAY
-PURPLE TEAM-


The Purple Team.

I am the only Girl. =)


Alice - The Chinese girl with Indian Sari.

They just like my son, daughter.  


.................................lots and lots.. 
lazy comes to mind..lolx..

alright.. stop here today =)



No comments:

Post a Comment