Nuffnang Ads, click it for more information

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

truly...

I should keep all the secret and make it never tell. I get it, friends.

sometime I just hope to help you , but I have no idea..
I hope can get help for you from other and get other's suggestion. ...
again.. I tot we all are friendss.. sharing between us is nothing.
but It seem like I am wrong.. ok.. at least I knew it right now.
I also know that sometime I should not have that kind of attitude.
secret.. private.. secret.. private.. secret.. private..
but.. now.. I know that what should do and should not.
I know the chance is not people will simply give..
but I will try my best to gain it. "the trust"
but at last I still want to say that, please give me a chance...
speak louder than word. I will prove it by my action.

No comments:

Post a Comment